Healthcare professionals are invited to attend a leading diabetes and endocrinology conference which offers professional education for those working in the field.
The ABCD Conference 2022 is now open for registrations, with the deadline for the renowned event fast approaching.
Taking place on Wednesday, September 7 and Thursday, September 8, at the NEC in Birmingham, the face-to-face conference will be packed with highly relevant presentations on some of the leading topics of debate in diabetes and endocrinology care.
Delegates will also receive important workforce updates and can find out how they can contribute to national audits.
Highlights for this year’s programme include:
- Inpatient diabetes – the US model, Prof Guillermo Umpierrez, Atlanta, USA
- Screening for Type 1 Diabetes, Dr Lauren Quinn
- Compassion without burnout in COVID times, Dr Stefan Gleeson
- Sustaining improvement in DKA management, Dr Punith Kempegowda
- The ABCD Debate, audit and workforce updates
- Hot Topics for specialists and dedicated workshop sessions
- Sex differences in diabetes & heart disease, Associate Professor Rita Kalyani, Baltimore, USA
- A year in diabetes, Prof Steve Bain
To attend the conference, register here.