We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic clinician to join the team of 6 consultants providing Specialist diabetes and endocrinology care across West Suffolk. The post-holder will be based at the West Suffolk Foundation Trust site.
Inpatient care will be delivered on the 39 bed Diabetes and Endocrinology ward G3, along with Outpatient clinics based on site, and at integrated care hub locations.
The job role requirements include;
- Depth and breadth of experience in acute ward based and out-patient medicine and Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Clinical training and experience equivalent to that required for gaining UK CCT in Diabetes/Endocrinology
- Clinical training and experience equivalent to that required for gaining UK CCT in General Medicine
- Experience of supervising FY1s, FY2s StRs and SpRs (or equivalent)
- To have a thorough knowledge and demonstrable understanding of Good Medical Practice from the GMC
To apply for this job please visit beta.jobs.nhs.uk.