Are you looking to develop your career and join a team passionate about diabetes care and education?
We have an exciting opportunity for motivated diabetes facilitator who is enthusiastic about diabetes to join our supportive and dynamic clinical team.
We have an opportunity for:
- Two band 4 diabetes facilitators to join the diabetes service
- We have the opportunity for one fulltime and one part time post
- These roles work across both areas of the diabetes service. They will work within the Leeds programme delivering group based education in a virtual and face to face setting for those newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. The post holder will also work as part of the MDT diabetes service supporting patients with complex type 2 diabetes.
The post includes some evening and weekend working.
What do we offer?
• A commitment to your development – mentorship, training, audit and clinical supervision.
• Working in a supportive, friendly environment within a team which highly values its patients and staff
• Opportunities for involvement in service development and innovation.
• The role offer some elements of working from home but also clinical work.
To apply for this job please visit beta.jobs.nhs.uk.