Website James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (JPUH) is seeking to appoint a Consultant in Diabetes & Endocrinology and General Medicine. This is a new full time position.
The postholder will have responsibility for providing a Diabetes and Endocrinology service in conjunction with three Consultants, one Associate Specialist plus sessions delivered by two Acute Medicine Consultants.
Main duties of the job
- Share work load with consultant physician colleagues.
- Provide with the other Consultants a system of mutual out-of-hours cover for General Internal Medicine and cover for annual, study and professional leave.
- Provide a consultation and advisory service to medical colleagues in other specialities in the Trust.
- Participate in Diabetes and Endocrinology clinics.
- Liaise with medical staff in other specialities and participate in the regular clinical meetings and other post-graduate activities of the hospital.
- Take part in the continuing medical education programme. The Trust will provide study leave expenses in line with national terms and conditions of service.
To apply for this job please visit beta.jobs.nhs.uk.